EMB-BYT1000 is based on a Bay Trail Intel® Atom™ processor, which replaces the low-performing attributes of the 1st-generation Atom processors and substitutes discontinued components, such as Intel® Atom™ N270. The processor features low power consumption, high level of heat control, and all-in-one performance. The technology enables the board to be utilized for a wide range of industry applications, including smartphones and tablets.
EMB-BYT1000 is perfectly compatible with the form factor and I/O elements of the existing product, EMB-N270B. For current users of EMB-N270B, EMB-BYT1000 exclusively offers an upgraded platform, with all the features mentioned above.
- CPU: Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845/E3826/3815
- Dimension: EPIC SBC (165mm x 115 mm)
- Memory: 1xDDR3 So-dimm support up to 8GB
- Storage: SATA II 3GB/s
- Expansion: 1 x PCIe x16 Generation 3 lane, 1x MPCIE / mSATA selectable
- Display: LVDS, HDMI, VGA
- LAN/COM/USB/DIO: 2x GbE LAN, 5xRS232, 1xRS422/485, 6xUSB 2.0, 2xUSB 3.0, 1 8-bit GPIO