EMB-QM87 Mini ITX is an Intel® Haswell-based platform, engineered to overcome harsh shock and vibration or other rugged environmental factors. The product is designed for a long-term supply, which allows it to be implemented in various applications, such as industrial computers, vision systems, gaming systems, digital signage players, POS, and medical computers. Based on the Intel® QM87 chipset, EMB-QM87 uses ECC modules and supports DDR3 RAM up to 16 GB. Installed with 3.4GHz Dual-Core and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 Processors, the board is capable of responding to high-performance demands.
- CPU: 4th Generation Intel® i7/i5/i3/Celeron processors[Haswell]
- Chipset: Intel® Mobile QM87
- Memory: 2x DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM, up to 2x8GB
- Storage: 2 ports with 300MB/s HDD transfer rate, 2 ports with 600MB/s HDD transfer rate
- Expansion: 1 x PCIe x16 Generation 3 lane, 1x MPCIE / mSATA selectable
- Display: VGA/HDMI/LVDS
- LAN/COM/USB/DIO: 2x GbE LAN, 6xRS232, 1xRS422/485, 8xUSB 2.0, 2xUSB 3.0, 1 8-bit GPIO