- Date : March 17 (Thu.) – 20 (Sun.), 2016
- Time : 10:00 – 18:00
- Location : Hall A,B,C,D, COEX, Seoul, Korea
- Organizer : Korea E & Ex Inc. Korea Medical Devices Industrial Coop. Association Korea Medical Device Industry Association
The largest trade fair which filled 38,808 sqm of exhibition presented with a wide range of products by 548 Korea manufacturers, USA 107, Japan 64, Germany 75, China 139 and with the other international manufacturers. The show was highlighted the increasingly important role played by domestic companies, Samsung, Listem, JW Medical, DK Medical, BIT Computer, Alpinion. In addition, the world leading brands, GE, Fuji, Shimadzu, Hitachi, Wego fuelled the event to be the attraction market in Asia.
[Source] KIMES 2016 Website Result Report – http://kimes.kr/eng/
Purpose of Visit
- 39% Gather Information
- 20% Market Research
- 15% Buying Consultation
- 3% Export/Import Consultation
- 23% Others
Classification of Manufacturers
- 48% Korea
- 12% China
- 9% U.S.A.
- 7% Germany
- 24% Others
- Meeting : DaiHan Scientific
- Date : Mar 19, 2016 11:00~11:50
- Place : Hall C, Booth No. C335
- Agenda : DaiHan Scientific is developing various types of basic lab tools, and recently focusing on medical devices like body composition analyzer, blood freezer, centrifuge, etc. Cheif technology officer of DaiHan Scientific discussed ODM motherboard for the control system with SyncusTech.
- The international standard IEC 60601-1 regarding electrical and mechanical safety for electronic medical devices revised from the 3 edition to the 3.1 edition.
- The 3.1 edition has been introduced from January, 2016 and is paired with the 3 edition, but it will be full implementation on January, 2018.
- Therefore, manufacturers of medical devices have to consider the new product which is satisfied with IEC 60601-1 3.1 edition.
- For satisfying the new standard, manufacturers are looking for the customized motherboard for their control system of medical devices.